Tyler's Arrow Point Challenge 11-2-13

This is my first year in cub scouts. This is also the year we made our big move to Idaho Falls. This put a little damper on my abilities to pace myself in achieving my Arrow Points this year. Together my mom and I came up w a plan as we got more settled into our school and church that we would hold an Arrow Point Challenge and not let this move get in the way of our goals of doing our best in scouting. So together Mom and I worked really hard for the last couple of months to organize a way to succeed. We did 1-2 Arrow Points a day, yep a day. But our main focus wasn't how many Arrow Points we achieved, our main focus was to "Do our best" and " Have fun" . I have to say I really enjoyed this extra time w my mom. We had a lot of fun and I enjoyed all the extra quality time w her. It was a good thing. I earned a total of 10 Arrow Points by my 9th Birthday. I was pretty proud of myself. Yay!!!!!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "Tyler's Arrow Point Challenge 11-2-13"

Post a Comment